Monday, March 29, 2010

Year 2010.... Yr of Tiger.... is it good?

After yrs of no action since my one & only post..... I decided to write something tonight.
I guess its a good way of sorting out your thoughts when your brain is so full of them....
It also does leave a record.....

Why I choose that title.... well a lot of things happen in the first Q.... mostly bad....
My relative die at the age of 34... no health history..... so sudden!
A customer of mine also passed away.... below 40.
Many many more....not so good stuffs.......

Have u ever thought of what is your greatest regret should you just disappear tomorrow?

Though I had fulfilled most of my little goals.... enjoy life to the fullest... experience parenthood.
Being a greedy person, I can't help but feel that I want a lot more.
Now, I feel that I have to set higher targets and achieve more in the shortest time.
But is this the way to be happy.... I also understand the fact that "Happiness is being Contented"
Just that I haven't reach such kind of enlightment and contented with what I have.

I believe in "Its fair to be unfair" meaning I don't wanna wait long long until things turn to be fair to me OR always complain... grumble why others is better off!
I will fight for what I think I'm deserve.....in everything I do.... every effort I put in.

We should make every experience an educational one!
Though I did not experience the hardship or suffering others had gone through but I always put myself in their shoe..... What IF... Am I prepared?

Quote for example:
In market, you see old man/women pushing a cart to collect plates. Do u think they enjoy doing that? or work to pass time?
Susposed we go back 30 yrs..... do you think this person will thought of doing such kind of jobs in future.
What went wrong? Lack of planning?

If u fail to plan, you plan to fail!!

So what is my goal in Year 2010?
1) Promotion (I fight for it... I knock the door on my VP, GM and Manager)
I know the company is freezing pay and so on..... But I can't wait for clear sky as Time waits for no one.
2) Make 81% profit when sell of my current flat.
3) Reinvest in 2 properties
4) Manage a 50k to 100k stock portfolio through leveraging
5) Join property agency as safety net in case of bad times
6) Take financial papers to enable me to cross industry if i want to
If I leave my current job, it will be for the better..... creating more value.... Being a good broker or property agent will bring you more cash than being a good Manager.

How many of my plans will succeed?
I can't say how much time or hard work I can put in... but who cares.... Just Do It!
Let's see by the end of the year.
Anyway, one thing is for sure..... Ken of Yr 2010 will be better than Ken of Yr 2009.

Year of Tiger.......... I not going to groan.....I going to ride you.....

No comments: